WORKPLACE BASICS FOR GRADUATES
Gain the essential skills & competencies needed for workplace success!
(Estimated completion time: 8 hours)
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Productivity and time-management tips
- How to boost your creativity, problem-solving, and other skills
- How to best utilize workplace communication tools
- Common workplace issues and how to resolve them
- Basic principles of GDPR
No prior knowledge or experience is required. All you need is a computer or mobile phone with a web browser!
THIS COURSE INCLUDES
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 45 additional articles & learning resources
- Interactive activities
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and computer
- Certificate of completion
This course aims to equip students and recent graduates with the basic skills and knowledge needed for success when first entering the workplace. You’ll gain an understanding of how to balance productivity with well-being, adapt to remote work, effectively utilize communication tools, and much more!
In addition, you’ll become better equipped to identify your current skillset as well as recognise areas for growth and improvement. Feeling nervous about your upcoming internship or new job? Don’t be! This course provides concrete examples of common workplace scenarios and how to handle them effectively while meeting the demands of your employer.
The overall aim of this course is to build confidence in students and recent graduates through education and building the skills necessary for workplace success.
During this course, you will:
- Create an hourly chart highlighting your motivation, energy levels, and workflow to better optimize your daily routine
- Engage your creative brain with several problem-solving and creativity exercises
- Learn mindfulness techniques and practice meditation for mental well-being
- Expand your professional network on LinkedIn
- Practice minute-taking for meetings & email etiquette
- Set up a professional email signature line
- Learn how to utilize Zoom and Microsoft Outlook, step-by-step
- Discover your current skillset, establish action points for improvement, and provide evidence or examples to back up your skills
- Understand GDPR principles and how they may apply to you during your internship
- And much more!
This course is also full of relevant activities, examples, videos, and additional resources that will aid you in developing valuable skills for the modern workplace. Upon completion of the course, you will be awarded a certificate which can be displayed on LinkedIn or downloaded as a PDF.
We’re proud of our course content and if you can afford to pay our suggested price, you’ll be helping us on our mission of building the world’s biggest and most inclusive work experience programme.
For a limited time this new course is on sale for £9.99 instead of £48. Sign up now!