Expand your fluency in digital networking, marketing, and presentations!
(Estimated completion time: 5+ hours)
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to create an effective LinkedIn profile and build a meaningful network
- Digital marketing basics - social media, SEO, SEM, and content creation
- Best practices when using digital presentation tools
- How to write a compelling speech and deliver it virtually
No prior knowledge or experience is required. All you need is a computer or mobile phone with a web browser!
THIS COURSE INCLUDES
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 10 additional articles & learning resources
- Interactive activities
- 3 assessments
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and computer
- Certificate of completion
Digital competency is a necessary skillset of the future, which is why knowledge of how to leverage digital tools and technologies is more important today than ever! If you want to develop your digital fluency to advance your professional goals, this course will provide the necessary foundation.
This course introduces the fundamentals of digital networking, digital marketing, and digital presentation skills. You will be introduced to LinkedIn features and making the most of the LinkedIn profile, key differences and benefits between a variety of social media platforms, basic knowledge of SEO and SEM and techniques, and how to improve public speaking skills in a digital context.
During this course, you will:
- Update your LinkedIn profile and understand how best to use this to your advantage
- Learn how to grow your LinkedIn network and stand out as a job applicant
- Learn digital marketing basics like social media, SEO, SEM, and content marketing
- Become aware of how to adapt content and marketing techniques to specific goals
- Improve public speaking and digital presentations, and discover online resources that provide practice opportunities
- And much more!
This course is full of relevant activities, examples, and additional resources that will allow you to further develop your digital skills and competencies. Improving your digital competency will benefit you professionally and personally, while also strengthening your critical thinking and communication skills. Upon completion of the course, you will be awarded a certificate which can be displayed on LinkedIn or downloaded as a PDF.
Our courses are available to you on a ‘Pay What You Can’ basis.
In line with our core value of inclusivity, we want to help improve the intercultural fluency, digital competency and employability of every student and recent graduate. We don't want money to be a barrier, so our courses are available at whatever price you can afford.
We’re proud of our course content and if you can afford to pay our suggested price, you’ll be helping us on our mission of building the world’s biggest and most inclusive work experience programme.
£48 is the average price that participants on our 2020 university and government funded programmes suggested would be fair.